Answer the question using the given information and hints.
- In a street, there are five houses, painted five different colors.
- In each house lives a person of different nationality
- These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
The Question: Who owns the fish?
- The British man lives in a red house.
- The Swedish man keeps dogs as pets.
- The Danish man drinks tea.
- The Green house is next to and on the left of the White House.
- The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the center house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The Blends smoker lives next to the one who drinks water.
FYI – This question is famously known as Einstein Puzzle.
Answer: Read More